[Xastir] Uh-oh

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 23 02:53:18 EST 2005

Did I do something silly, or is there a problem in the source code? I did a cvs update, and then tried to run:

xastir &

Built-in map types:
      gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints
       map   APRSdos Maps
       map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps
       pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:
       geo   Image Map (ImageMagick library, many formats allowed)
       geo   URL (Internet maps via libcurl library)
       shp   ESRI Shapefile Maps (Shapelib library)
       tif   USGS DRG Geotiff Topographic Maps (libgeotiff/libproj)
       xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)
assertion "codecs == NULL" failed: file "/usr/src/tiff/tiff-3.7.0beta2/libtiff/tif_compress.c", line 258

[1]+  Aborted                 (core dumped) xastir

This is on Cygwin.

James