[Xastir] OT:audio recording software

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Thu Mar 24 09:16:25 EST 2005

I guess this list can handle a little OT better than some others....

Does anyone know of audio recording software that will record from two sound
cards at the same time?  I was talking to a guy here at work this morning, and
he wants to record 4 channels of audio for some singing his church group is
doing, and it occurred to me that if AGWPE can monitor 2 sound cards, surely
there must be a way to record 4 tracks of audio.  I did a quick google, and
found that there are firewire external mixers, and $500 sound cards with
balanced inputs, but we are just looking for the basics...

Wes