[Xastir] Upgrade to Suse 9.2

Bennett, Joe remailer at ka3nam.com
Sat Mar 26 22:35:15 EST 2005

OK, so this is the problem with having a product that
works like a hose. I forget how I installed it.

When I do a ./configure it is not seeing ImageMagick:
WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:
Building w/o ImageMagick support. ***

I have ImageMagick, ImageMagick-devel,
ImageMagick-Magick++, ImageMagick-Magick++-devel and
perl-perlMagick... I have also looked through the CDs
and the DVDs and have not found an rpm that looks
relevant to the "ImageMagick-lib" naming convention...
I also checked a friends machine (Suse 9.2) and for
what I've searched, we have the same packages
installed and he is working fine........

What am I missing??????

-Joe
KA3NAM

--- "Bennett, Joe" <remailer at ka3nam.com> wrote:
> Thanks Curt! I using wget now. Man I have a LOT to
> learn :)...
>
> The DVD would be a good choice if I had one... :)
> I'm
> stuck with the CDs for now. I guess I'll have to
> break
> down and buy one.....
>

> -Joe
>

> --- "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 25 Mar 2005, Bennett, Joe wrote:
> >
> > > It looks like Suse does not include the
> > development
> > > package with 9.2 pro. I only have openmotif and
> > > openmotif-libs. I've been to the openmotif
> website
> > and
> > > it looks like ya have to register to download.
> I'm
> > not
> > > to worried about that, but am interested in if
> > their
> > > website has what I need or is there a better
> > source???
> >
> > wget

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.2/suse/i586/openmotif-devel-2.2.3-6.1.i586.rpm