[Xastir] Upgrade to Suse 9.2

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Wed Mar 30 00:28:42 EST 2005

When I (re)built Xastir after upgrading to Suse 9.2; I gave up on the
Suse-provided imagemagick and just went to the site referenced in the
Xastir docs and downloaded/installed it.   Be VERY careful with YAST -
every time you even touch anything X related, it wants to REload the
OLD imagemagick, which will screw up Xastir big time the next time you
compile it (you just have to tell YAST explicitly to IGNORE imagemagick

Clay
N7QNM