[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

Jerry Chamberlin jerryc at netlab.org
Wed May 4 08:48:07 EDT 2005

You can do it with an old Bell 202 (Some 212 in Canadian mode) Modem..
It is just 1000/2000 split FSK transmitter/receiver.
I wrote my own pachet decoder / sender for one wa back when I could not afford a
TNC. (Yes I remember Bardot)

TNC in Ascii mode builds the packets for you.
Bit level. You can send transparent mode binary, Yes....
This takes some decoding, but should work.