[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Wed May 4 09:58:12 EDT 2005

transpearant mode just allows you to send the data portion of packets
containing 8 bit characters.... converse mode works the same way, but
you are limited to printable ascii characters 32-255.

I think Jason wants to contruct the entire packet, header and all.  And
that will require KISS mode or 6pack.... or wa8ded mode.

Wes