[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Wed May 4 10:22:44 EDT 2005

On May 4, 2005, at 8:58 AM, Wes Johnston wrote:

>  I think Jason wants to contruct the entire packet, header and all.

Correct.

I had no idea that "standard" TNCs wouldn't do that (other than going
into KISS mode).

I already had a low opinion of the ubiquitous KPC 3 and its brethren
(price/performance is WAY outta whack), but it just dropped several
notches.  I had actually contemplated buying one new, just so I could
have the defacto standard.  That's out; if I get one now, it'll be used
and cheap (or a gift, if anyone wants to change my mind :).

I'll check out 6pack and the other modes and methods mentioned.

Thanks for the education. I guess I've pulled us far enough off topic
for today.

-Jason
kg4wsv