[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed May 4 11:32:21 EDT 2005

On Wed, 4 May 2005, Jason Winningham wrote:

> What?  I can't do bit-level manipulation on a packet with a "standard"
> (non-KISS) TNC?  I can't craft the entire packet by hand (er, program)
> and send it over the air?

I suppose you could find a TNC that had some special hex download
capability where you could do such a thing.  Or get Scott to put it
into his up-and-coming TNC project, but I wouldn't get my hopes up
too far.

I _think_ your response was tongue-in-cheek, but just in case it
wasn't I tried to answer it.  ;-)