[Xastir] xastir : xastir-stable

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon May 9 13:52:23 EDT 2005

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-stable
Date   : 2005-05-09 09:54

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package 'xastir-stable'.
You can download it from SourceForge.net by following this link:
<https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=45562&release_id=326196>
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:
<https://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=326196>

This is the 1.5.0 stable release.  CVS has already been bumped to
1.5.1.  This is to make sure we can differentiate between
development versions and released versions, making sure the correct
bugs are attributed to each.

Enjoy!