[Xastir] Mac binary will not update

Bruce, KQ4TV xastir at bwm.us
Mon May 9 14:48:47 EDT 2005

I got a little lazy when installing software on my Mac Mini. I
installed N1OFZ's pre-compiled Mac Binary of xastir and use the .xastir
folder from my iBook. Later I followed the cvs instructions and
re-compiled. xastir doesn't work properly. The left half of the menu
shows up but none of the sub-menus will show up. I think the maps
eventually showed up but it took a long time and I was not patient
enough to see if any of the interfaces worked.

Any thought (short of slicking the disk) on how I can get back to being
able to keep up to date via cvs.

Bruce

--
Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV