[Xastir] Directed Station Query for Position?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue May 10 15:39:53 EDT 2005

It is my understanding that the General Stations Query asks all stations to
respond by sending their position and status.

I'm looking to get a station to respond to me with his position using the same
path to get back to me that I took to get to him; his normal path will not get
back to me.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU