[Xastir] 1.5 woes on OSX

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Thu May 12 22:05:40 EDT 2005

I must make a correction to my prior message.  I upgraded to Tiger
and my X11 did not get upgraded.  I took a look at the Tiger
installer and it does in fact have a newer version of X11.  Panther
was X11 ver 1.0  using xfree 4.3.0.  Tiger has ver 1.1 using xfree86
4.4.0.

I just updated my X11 recompiled 1.5.1 and it compiles and runs
fine.  While Hal makes a good point I don't think the upgrade to X11
is the culprit.

Dana
N1OFZ