[Xastir] TM-D700A with a Mac

Troy M Campbell troymc at epicalliance.com
Fri May 13 09:09:51 EDT 2005

Keith,

Theres a "startup.d700" file for the TNC in that radio with
the Xastir distribution and I've seen a few reports of it
working fine with Xastir.

I'm a Linux kind-o-guy and don't have any experience
with OS-X though I've seen a lot of traffic on the list
about it too.

Troy M. Campbell
KC0MIC

www.capnspace.org