[Xastir] Xastir behind Corporate Network

Tom Robson, ve7did ve7did at dccnet.com
Sat May 14 00:21:29 EDT 2005

Running xastir at an EOC which is connected up to a VPN tunnel.  The network
connection works fine for browsing the net, but xastir will not connect to
the aprs servers.  The xastir network configuration settings are ok as they
are identical to setups which I run at home all the time.

I have no idea what the folks have done to set up the network configuration
for the VPN tunnel.  All I know so far is there is a jack on the wall which
will browse the network.

Does xastir use the same port(s) to connect up to the aprs servers or is it
something different?  I thought I should try and get some answers here before
going to the network folks in our EOC.

...73 Tom