[Xastir] Delimitative list of dependencies ?

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Sat May 14 03:38:29 EDT 2005

Hi Andrew,

On 14/05/2005, at 5:03 PM, Andrew Rich wrote:

> I am not knocking XASTIR and it works well when it does install,
> but from the point of view of installing, it is a real pain.
>
> I had one of mates, who is quite computer literate just give up
> in frustration at the lack of includes and the missing packages.

Here is the dependancy information for the FreeBSD port of Xastir.
I'm not 100% sure it is complete and it contains the dependancies of
other packages that Xastir depends on but it's probably a good start.

If any of the developers notice anything I've missed I'd appreciate a
message so I can update the port.

Information for xastir-1.5.0:

Depends on:
Dependency: pkgconfig-0.15.0_1