[Xastir] Line of sight

Rob Campbell rcampbell at pcwi.net
Tue May 17 17:50:41 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have used Xastir off and on for a few years now.  I haven't used the
most recent versions yet, so I don't know what the new features are.  Is
there currently any way to calculate line of sight when using
topographic or DEM maps?  If not, how hard would it be to add this feature?

It's a little off topic, but are there any Linux programs that can do
this?  I am currently using MapTech's Terrain Navigator Pro for this,
but I would prefer using something on my Linux systems.

Thank you.

Rob Campbell
KG6HUM