[Xastir] xastir/gpsd - losing it in gps.c - diddling code is holding...

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri May 20 10:14:54 EDT 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Richard E. Polivka wrote:

> I made an edit in decode_gps_gga to pass all fix quality > 0. I am
> currently running gpsd, xgps, and xastir on the Slackin'Dell and so far
> so good. I also believe that I may have diddled on gpsd at one point so
> I will have to run a diff to check for any handiwork.

Try CVS Xastir instead.  I've been waiting for results on the
patches that already went in so that I can close the open bug on
SourceForge.

CVS is where all the development occurs, so right now we're
duplicating efforts.  I made quite a few tweaks to the GPS parsing
code in order to fix this bug and to avoid similar future bugs.

Thanks,