[Xastir] Street Atalas maps on Xastir?

Ronny Julian k4rjj at comcast.net
Sun May 22 15:05:33 EDT 2005

Forgive me if this has been answered.  Is there a way to use Street
Atlas maps on Xastir?  I have two older versions of SA.

Using online maps is the way to go if you have an internet enabled
station I see.  Has anyone looked into using Google maps and satelite
overlays?  That map system is the only one I use online now.  It's much
easier to use than Terraserver or the others.

I'm just glad to finally get this up and running on at least one
machine.  I'm going to get it going one another tonight hopefully with
some RF connectivity.

Thanks for all the help!  Ronny K4RJJ