[Xastir] Mouse button function display

Tapio Sokura oh2kku at iki.fi
Mon May 23 08:40:09 EDT 2005

I just drew some things with xfig and remembered that it shows the
current function of each mouse button on the menu bar. Would
implementing something similar on Xastir be difficult? The display could
be on the right side of the arrow buttons at the top of the window. This
way even those of us who never bother to read the docs could easily see
what each button does in each mode. Then there are the more complex
functions like press-and-hold-the-button-and-move-the-mouse for zooming
to specific area, I don't know how to show these to the user
understandably in a short space.

   Tapio