[Xastir] D700 with Mac

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:56:46 EDT 2005

I'm trying very hard to set up my iBook (dual USB) with my Kenwood
TM-D700A while running Xastir or for that matter MacTNC. Would someone
please help me out here and tell me what interface type in Xastir to
use, how to configure it and what I call the USB ports, anything that
will help me get it on the air. I really need to know what to set the
D700 to as well, I'm very new at this but am determined to find a
solution so please....(I'm begging I know) please help me out.

Thanks for anything you can do...
73's! -- Keith

--
YIS/YIV
Keith D Kaiser -- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner