[Xastir] A minor miracle.....and another issue with gpsd....

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 31 15:12:09 EDT 2005

I am writing this from work. I have the cycle stealing
"under control", bogus ACPI implementation. Tonight, I
will try and get a capture of the GPS data - raw from
the GPS module (which works) and processed through
gpsd (which doesn't).

One issue that may exist with gpsd is that when you
have gpsd in the test mode (-N), I believe that a
different routine is used to display the information
than the one that is polled by client software.

I will do what I can to get it out but my evening is
rather booked with family issues, so I am making no
promises.

73,

Richard, N6NKO