[Xastir] 296 out of 100,814 SourceForge projects

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue May 31 13:22:50 EDT 2005

Activity Percentile (last week): 99.78

If you click on the Most Active->More Activity Link and keep
clicking through the list you'll see that Xastir is ranked at 296.
Not bad considering our competition for this rating includes all
100,814 open-source projects hosted on SourceForge!

The new statistics system they have is very nice.  It came on-line
a week ago.  Click on the "statistics" link from Xastir SourceForge
page to check it out ("View project activity statistics").

As far as APRS client programs go we're still ranked #3 in terms of
actual use of the program on the air.  APRS+SA is still a close #4.
UI-View and WinAPRS are #1 and #2.

Sometime soon "gnuplot" should get reinstalled onto the rebuilt
Wetnet and the client usage graphs will get updated again.  The
statistics are being collected again but the graphs are not getting
updated yet.