[Xastir] newb alert more info errors

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue May 31 15:57:29 EDT 2005

On Tue, 31 May 2005, Jason Winningham wrote:

> > draw_geo_image_map:sscanf parsing error

You'll get those if you're trying to use a .GEO file that has
incorrect parameters in it.  It's trying to parse each line and
having trouble with some of them.

> > Warning:
> > Name: Map_properties list
> > Class: XmList
> > XmListDeselectPos(1) : item not found in selectedItems

This might be due to having no maps available in the Map Chooser,
and playing with some of the buttons on the Map Chooser or on the
Properties dialog?