[Xastir] [xastir - Help] XASTIR don`t receive (fwd)

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Aug 26 13:24:26 EDT 2006

Anyone know how to help this person?  I haven't run TheFirmware in a
lot of years.  If it's just a few commands to send in the startup
file, and the command-set isn't TOO different, we might be able to
help him/her get it going, plus create a new tnc-startup.sys file
for that firmware and distribute it with future Xastir versions.

I seem to remember there was somethig weird about sending it
commands though, like you had to start with an ESC character or
something for each command.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer