[Xastir] feature request: fn keys for "last map position/zoom", other map views

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Sun Aug 27 20:07:32 EDT 2006

OK, I actually _tried_ to do the right thing and submit a feature
request at sourceforge, but got a 500 internal server error for my
trouble.

I'd like to see a function key (END ?) that does a "last map position/
zoom".

Also, a way to define a "home" map position/zoom, use the HOME key to
get me there.

Or maybe define 9 such map position/zoom levels, and time them to F1
- F8 and HOME.  Oh yeah, and make it possible for the position to be
"my position" in case I'm mobile, or the position of some other station.

-Jason
kg4wsv