[Xastir] feature request: fn keys for "last map position/zoom", other map views

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 28 08:53:13 EDT 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006, Jason Winningham wrote:

> OK, I actually _tried_ to do the right thing and submit a feature
> request at sourceforge, but got a 500 internal server error for my
> trouble.

Please try again.  I've been getting that when the SourceForge
server is busy, but by backing up and trying again I can usually get
it to accept the submission in short order.  Just this morning I was
trying to response to a forum question and had to resubmit to get it
to take it.  I also got a 500 error the first time.

Posting a feature request to the list won't get it accomplished
unless someone is willing to work on it _right_then_.  Better to
have it on the RFE list so that somebody might decide to tackle it
later on when they get some free time.