[Xastir] Snapshot query.

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Mon Aug 28 04:16:42 EDT 2006

Morning gentlemen,

FYI, yesterday we successfully used Xastir, TM-D700's TH-D7's and an
OT2 to track lead cars in a local cycle race.  Its the first time the
race was run in Waterford in 8 years, and the safety officer said
afterwards that it was the best run event he had seen in a long long
time.

Now maybe I'm not understanding how snapshots are supposed to work,
but I wrote a script to copy the snapshot.geo snaptshot.png and
snapshot.xpm files to another (Time/Date Stampted) directory every 5
minutes.

Looking at them today, there doesn't seem to be any record of the
'mobile' stations on the map :( so I'm confused... what are snapshots
for?

I did an update from CVS on this machine  about 10:30 UTC on the 24th
of August

Cheers
John
--