[Xastir] Snapshot query.

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 28 07:16:37 EDT 2006

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006, John Ronan wrote:

> Thinking about it ,its highly possible I forgot to turn on snapshots
> in the rush... :(

If you were using that station at the time and _know_ that you were
tracking the mobile stations properly, then that's about the only
thing I could think of that could mess you up.  Well, that and your
script perhaps.

BTW:  Snapshots were originally created to allow putting Xastir
images into web pages, updated every 5 minutes.  Nowadays you can
change the timing between 1 and 30 minutes for the snapshots, and
using scripts like yours you can scan images for other purposes.  As
long as you rename them as you copy them of course so that they
don't overwrite each other.