[Xastir] Log files

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Tue Aug 29 00:04:12 EDT 2006

I'm not sure what exactly happened, but when I upgraded to the most
recent CVS, the default names for the log files got erased from the
config file and not replaced.  I restarted several times, but it didn't
recreate the names in the xastir.cnf.  I had to hand edit the config
file to put the names back in there.

Also while the names were blank, it apparently does no checking for
blank filenames, so it kept printing errors to stderr telling me that it
couldn't write the file. /home/general/.xastir/

Dick R. - KC8OBZ