[Xastir] Upgrading Xastir?

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Aug 29 11:23:41 EDT 2006

On Aug 29, 2006, at 9:55 AM, hasan schiers wrote:

> Where do I get the OpenMotif stuff. It isn't listed on the Linspire
> site (warehouse)?

I built it from source.  Don't remember where I got it, but google
"openmotif download" will get you started.

> How will Xastir know which to use (Lesstif or OpenMotif), if I do
> manage to get it downloaded and installed.

You don't want both loaded at the same time.  If you have other
packages that depend on lesstif and you remove lesstif, you'll break
them.

I would recommend leaving lesstif/motif alone until you get xastir
built so you can verify that is the problem with your menus.

-Jason
kg4wsv