[Xastir] Crash and Restore

Chuck Byam kg4ijb at xastir.org
Sun Dec 3 08:08:19 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 01:47 -0500, Darryl Gibson wrote:
> I meant to send this to the list, not Curt!
>
> Someday I'll get used to this nutso addressing?

I won't go into why this list doesn't do reply-to munging as it has been
thoroughly discussed in the past.  All modern MUAs (or nearly all it
would seem) provide some form of reply-to list functionality.  It
appears you are using Thunderbird, which unfortunately, doesn't come
stock with this functionality but is available as a plug-in.

Regards,
--
Chuck Byam, KG4IJB