[Xastir] Crash and Restore

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Dec 3 02:07:47 EST 2006

Actually, this list does what I expect a list to do.  Requires you to
thihk before responding to the list, but you can embarras yourself to a
single person easily.  There are, of course, other opinions.  However,
as one who stopped following the APRS list for this and several SNR
issues, I harbour my own opinions and act accordingly.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983