[Xastir] Setting up unproto paths in the UK

Dave h davekh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 08:23:34 EST 2006

There seems a lot of info about but has anyone got some advice for a UK
station please.

I'm running Xastir at work (for as long as I can get away with it ;), with a
THd7 when I'm in the office on a spare Ubuntu based pc.

I've a local DIGI_NED station and see a small amount of traffic, but would
like to get the most efficient settings in the interface.

I have looked around for information, but there's such a mixture of
out-of-date, innapropriate to locality and other data about that knowing
what to set the Unproto too isn't clear.

Taking into account WIDE is not used in the UK

At this point I've got

"Path 1: APX171 via RELAY,TRACE3-3"
"Path 2: APX171 via MB7UT"

I am trying out

"Path 3: RELAY,G0CER"

So - for a UK user fixed station, with a local digi - what would people
suggest I change, if anything?

Thanks & 73s All
Dave G0CER