[Xastir] Maps, Defaults, and Chooser

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Dec 10 09:41:59 EST 2006

I'm not going to be able to examine the radar problem for a couple of
weeks.  Perhaps the first week of January, if I can keep my schedule a
little bit clear.

Folks, if there are radar problems, please let me know!!!!!!  I don't
get to see the xastir page, and right now we're clear of echos. And,
these mosaics work on the nationally available pages I provide in
concert with a National Weather Service project.  I looks at the
NWS-related pages daily.

If we have to figure out what's broke, we can do that, but telling me
once in a while in random group-related e-mail is not making the trouble
shooting much easier!

gerry