[Xastir] Functionality Request

Christian cyberdoc at astro.cmreynolds.org
Tue Dec 12 15:27:15 EST 2006

Hello,

If it is not too difficult, could a switch be installed inside the
Station --> Filter Data menu to knock out the Winlink / ARRL images from
the display?  The only current way to kill them off seems to be
disabling Select Objects / Items, but that kills off APRS weather icons.

I mainly use Xastir for looking at radar images superimposed on roads
and lakes.  I encourage the use of this excellent software on our
website http://www.wx9grb.org and I include instructions for folks to
set it up.  With our mission of looking at weather data on a map, the
Winlink W icons are clutter and get in the way.  A filter would be awesome.

Thanks,

Christian KC0ARF