[Xastir] Ask not what your Wiki can do for you. Ask rather what you can do for your Wiki.

KC7ZRU - Tate kc7zru at kc7zru.net
Tue Dec 12 18:03:41 EST 2006

And don't forget your password!

There's very limited password recovery available. In spite of the efforts
of the site operator (thanks!), the wiki software doesn't make it easy to
recover a lost password.

It's '''much easier''' to just create a new login.

I gave up getting a working password for my callsign login after
forgetting it's password. You'll find my edits, efforts, ramblings,
misdirections and occasional outright screw ups under 'Zotter' now.

Tate
KC7ZRU