[Xastir] Need Feedback: CVS, plus LSB Xastir info

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Dec 14 11:46:32 EST 2006

On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 08:09:39AM -0800, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <archer at eskimo.com> flavor, containing:

> Please let us know how the autodetect of GraphicsMagick and/or
> ImageMagick is working since yesterday's CVS changes.  I'd
> definitely like to hear if the autodetect is working properly on OSX
> and other non-Linux systems.

One datapoint:  I built xastir this morning on an old FreeBSD 4.11 system
(uses gcc 2.95, even) and it autodetected ImageMagick just fine.  I'll
update my other systems tonight to see how it does on the newer BSD and
the Linux systems I have (including the virtual machine that's up on
Jason and John's web servers).  I have no systems with GraphicsMagick
installed, so can't help you there at the moment.