[Xastir] Need Feedback: CVS, plus LSB Xastir info

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 14 11:09:39 EST 2006

Please let us know how the autodetect of GraphicsMagick and/or
ImageMagick is working since yesterday's CVS changes.  I'd
definitely like to hear if the autodetect is working properly on OSX
and other non-Linux systems.

Xastir will prefer GraphicsMagick over ImageMagick if both are
available.  Add these flags to force one or the other (or neither)
if both GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick are installed:

    --without-graphicsmagick
    --without-imagemagick

Change of topic, LSB-Xastir:
I've added the Festival client to the LSB-binary.  One needs only to
start the Festival server (separately installed) in order for the
Xastir binary to use it.  That means we're down to these packages
which are _not_ included in LSB-Xastir:

    AX.25
    GPSMan
    GDAL