[Xastir] Xastir for Suse 9.3

Jerry Minor sistema1927 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:23:28 EST 2006

Tom Russo sent me a nice email telling me about this list, and wanting me to
update the Xastir 0.3.6-3 that I am running and that is driving him nuts.

I have an old laptop running Suse 9.3, and haven't had any luck in finding
an updated version of Xastir that will work on it.  Note that I am a "Yast
type of guy", and have zero experience in doing anything beyond installing
RPMs in Yast.

I am running 1.8.x on two other machines, one with Freespire and the other
with Suse 10.1, and both installs were very, very easy.  The laptop that I
can dedicate to APRS is limited to Suse 9.3.

Any help will be appreciated.

73 de N5RKE