[Xastir] Xastir for Suse 9.3

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Thu Dec 14 21:00:20 EST 2006

Hey, Jerry - welcome to the wonderful world of Xastir!

I was running 9.3. until fairly recently (just updated to 10.0 in my
base, running ubuntu on my laptop).

If yo REALY want to keep running 9.3, drop me a and I'll see what I
can do to help; but, I would REALLY recommend switching to ubuntu and
following Tom's great wiki!

73!

Clay
N7QNM