[Xastir] Need Feedback: CVS, plus LSB Xastir info

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Dec 14 21:47:38 EST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Greg Eigsti wrote:

> BAD - configure will recognize GraphicsMagick but it requires hacking
> configure ('darwin=YES' hack)
> BAD - building with GraphicsMagick still fails
> BAD - I can no longer get map caching support
>
> Additional Notes
> cannot get map caching enabled using either
>     --with-bdb-include=/opt/local/include/db42
>     --with-bdb-include=/usr/local/include/db42
>     This used to work with this switch
>
> Building with ImageMagick succeeds, though I do see quite a bit of
> -I/opt/local/include/GraphicsMagick during the build, hmmmmm

/opt is where LSB packages get installed.  I wonder if other
packages get installed there on that OS too.

I'll try to look at the darwin flag to see what that configures.

Map caching may have been affected by some unrelated changes I made
to the configure.ac and acinclude.m4 files.  They were very minor,
mostly just changes to make things more consistent, but I may have
messed something up.

Could you send me your config.log file?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com