[Xastir] Re: Wind Gusts

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Fri Dec 15 00:05:55 EST 2006

Well, I think I found the issue:

In wx.c, at line 427, in cycle_weather, wx_speed, not wx_gust was
getting passed to compute_gust.

Here's the diff:

427c427
<             computed_gust = compute_gust((float)atof(weather-
 >wx_gust),
---

>             computed_gust = compute_gust((float)atof(weather-
> >wx_speed),

if you look at my data going to findu, it's now reporting much more
reasonable gust (32MPH so far this evening, the power's out and the
storm "center" is still several hours away).

Clay
N7QNM