[Xastir] Re: Wind Gusts

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 15 12:08:21 EST 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Clay Jackson wrote:

> Yeah, but the problem there is that some stations (like the Davis)
> provide data as an "instantaneous" deal; so, if the gust comes
> between reports, it won't show up.  That's why I changed the  db2APRS
> code to capture the 10 minute gust value.

Which doesn't correspond to the 5-minute APRS gust value or the
2-minute NOAA gust value (I think that's what you posted before,
right?).

I don't know the correct solution, so someone who does, please jump
in here.

I'm too busy looking at LSB and ImageMagick/GrahicsMagick issues
right now, plus today's the day I intended to dump out another devel
snapshot.  I might hold off a few hours or a day to get the GM/IM
issues sorted out.  LSB I'm fairly happy with at the moment, except
for the lack of printing...