[Xastir] Need Feedback: CVS, plus LSB Xastir info

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 15 13:50:24 EST 2006

I think what is happening in your case is this:

configure.ac/acinclude.m4 look in the standard places.  Not found.

To cover the special case of OSX/Fink, we then look in /sw.  Not
found.

We don't do cover the other special case, looking in /opt.  I
suspect that's where you have some things installed, and that must
be the DarwinPorts place to install, right?  If so, feed me what the
paths look like (are they in /opt/lib, or in
/opt/GraphicsMagick/lib, etc?) and I'll tweak acinclude.m4 to look
there as well.

In fact, feed me the output of these and I should be able to figure
out what to do:

    find . -type f /sw  2>/dev/null >output.txt
    find . -type f /opt 2>/dev/null >>output.txt