[Xastir] cygwin compile problem

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Dec 15 16:25:24 EST 2006

Same results:

checking for GraphicsMagick-config... yes
checking GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h usability... yes
checking GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h presence... yes
checking for GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h... yes
checking for WriteImage in -lGraphicsMagick... no
configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find GraphicsMagick library files: Building w/o
GraphicsMagick support. ***
checking for Magick-config... no
checking for Magick-config... no
configure: WARNING: *** Building w/o GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick support. ***

--
William McKeehan