[Xastir] cygwin compile problem

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Fri Dec 15 16:27:36 EST 2006

on 12/15/2006 3:25 PM William McKeehan said the following:
> Same results:
>
> checking for GraphicsMagick-config... yes
> checking GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h usability... yes
> checking GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h presence... yes
> checking for GraphicsMagick/magick/api.h... yes
> checking for WriteImage in -lGraphicsMagick... no
> configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find GraphicsMagick library files: Building w/o
> GraphicsMagick support. ***
> checking for Magick-config... no
> checking for Magick-config... no
> configure: WARNING: *** Building w/o GraphicsMagick or ImageMagick support. ***

When I have problems with ./configure and *Magick, the configure output is
generally less helpful than the resulting config.log file.

Look in there for the exact test which failed. I usually find that it's some
other library missing that ImageMagick is dependent upon.

-Lance

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightningflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the
cookies.