[Xastir] OSX & Cygwin test please?

Greg Eigsti greg at eigsti.com
Mon Dec 18 17:18:06 EST 2006

Woohoo!  I got PPC OS X and x86 FreeBSD 6.1 xastir building/running with
GraphicsMagick (OS X MacPorts, FreeBSD pkg_add)!!!

The key for me seems to be removing the ImageMagick package from the
machines or else it is preferred.

On both machines I ran configure as follows:
./configure --with-bdb-incdir=/usr/local/include/db42 --with-rtree

Greg
KD7UBJ