[Xastir] Xastir virtual machine now available for download

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue Dec 19 02:39:50 EST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 08:30:50PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jewen at shaw.ca> flavor, containing:
> The Wiki instructions fall into the usual *nix trap. Rather than
> simple straight forward instructions, they fall off track talking
> about options available. You need to read a couple paragraphs, skip a
> few, read another, skip 2 more, and then all of the sudden you're at
> "Hey, I'm done".

I've added a pair of quick-start guides to the page for those who don't
want to use the navigation links to hop around.  At the very least
it will give the user an idea of the rough process they'll be following.

I also rearranged sections so they flow more in the order of the quick start
guides.

Feel free to improve the documentation as you see fit.  After the number
of hours I've spent refining both the VM and the documentation of it, I'm
pretty much tapped out.