[Xastir] Xastir virtual machine now available for download

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Dec 19 10:08:02 EST 2006

On Dec 18, 2006, at 9:30 PM, James Ewen wrote:

> Jason's server rocks! I was able to pull down the file at an average
> of 3.5 Mbps, with peaks to 4.5 Mbps. If I were on a fast connection, I
> wonder what I could have done!

Glad to hear it - I can't remember the last time I heard something
positive about out network. |:

In the interest if full disclosure, I'm at a .edu and all the students
have gone home for break.  Normally I have to share the bandwidth with
several thousand students who are constantly downloading movies and
music (or so the network people would have us believe. :)

-Jason
kg4wsv