[Xastir] Transmitting objects

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 08:27:52 EST 2006

I seem to remember very vaguely someone talking on the list about writing or
using a script that would transmit objects at user defined intervals but
can't remember if that was actually the case or not.

Basically, what I am after is the ability to put some objects on the local
APRS scene here such as repeaters, packet nodes, EOC location, etc. and
wanted to transmit those objects over radio once an hour.

Is there a script that exists that will let me do this?

73's
Stephen
N1VLV